Dr Rhonda Patrick

Not sure if you guys have looked into her, interesting what she says about vitamins and nutrition. Mainly. Broccoli sprouts and the active SulforPhane included in them. Which has been proven recently to have lots of health benefits…

https://www.foundmyfitness.com/about-dr-rhonda-patrick

I saw her on the Joe Rogan podcast and have since started sprouting my own broccoli (as well as mung beans, chick peas and soon radishes). I’ve been eating the broccoli sprouts for a week now and as far as I can tell it’s giving me more energy and a general uplift in perkiness.
There’s a follow-up video on her YouTube channel that advises on how to get the most out of the broccoli sprouts (immerse in 70 degrees Celsius water for 10 minutes before consuming or freezing).

This is also in combination with daily intermittent fasting (16 hour fast, 8 hour eating window), Huel for at least one meal per day, average daily intake of 1700 kcalories.

I started sprouting after hearing her on Joe Rogan.

Never noticed anything from them sprouts.

I’ve since read there’s not much agreement about the power of sprouts though.

There’s a lot more detail of other studies in her own clip. It’s all fairly high level in the Joe Rogan clip:

From what I’ve read, most of the benefit is at the cellular level and less of a short-term “feelable” benefit.