Email link to win voucher doesn’t work?

Having my morning cuppa and click through on the off off chance I’d win the £50 and it took me to a quiz about what product I’d like which cool but then ….that’s it.

Was that it and by some magic you know it was me? No confirmation of mentioning the possibility of winning a £50 voucher? I did it a few times on different browsers… so yeah a bit random answers gonna skew results lol

Imgur: The magic of the Internet is what I see

Hey Jay, sorry for the trouble this is a weird one! Let me chat to the Tech team and get back to you.

Nope not weird at all apparently, I just don’t understand technology. All you need to do is click on the link in the email to be entered, thanks to some tech magic there’s nothing more you need to do!

1 Like

Didn’t work for me. Not that I need the money just thought I’d try it to see if a glitch. Yeah. Rubbish - like DPD

So I’m clear, I did the survey and that was it? Or I didn’t even have to do the survey?

Marketing/ copy team sucked on this one.

Weird flex on a food forum.

1 Like

Just one of my many peccadildoes.

One made before as well, must come from poverty.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with coming from poverty. I’m not rich I just don’t need money to buy useless shit. But thanks for your concern. I have a humble life. Easy to make assumptions though isn’t it?

1 Like

Low energy.

1 Like

Thing is, no one said anything about spending money at all, in fact the opposite. You do you. You live your humble life and make sure everyone knows you can spend whenever you like, or never chance the odds to enter a contest over a morning cuppa.

1 Like

thanks for the advice. I’ll go and eat my humble pie.

1 Like

It’s small but powerful. That’s right.

1 Like

I had the same @Indigo - on the email I had the top link took me to a surgery but at the bottom of the email was another link for the competition

Lol
A surgery? Was crap copy writing on that one for sure.

1 Like

Hahaha, survey

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.