Fancy becoming a Huel Ambassador?

Like many I feel like I’ve been an unofficial Huel ambassador for years anyway. I’ve lost track how many times I’ve explained the concept, had arguments discussions with people about food because of it and I’ve generated at least 5 regular new customers although I’ve only used the referral scheme twice I think.

I’m not on any social media platform myself (anymore) so this wouldn’t really work for me.

6 Likes

I completely agree. We were ambassadors before this. I have talked about Huel tons of times without getting paid.

Now there is going to be new “ambassadors” with the main goal of getting discounts.

I like the idea but not the execution

1 Like

I disagree – I don’t see that as the main goal at all as the rewards are nominal – rather it’s an encouragement to promote the brand on various channels in different ‘real life’ scenarios that will presumably be changed on a regular basis – nothing really out of the ordinary as far as social media brand awareness goes,

1 Like

Of course you were ambassadors before this, we’re not saying you weren’t! But if you use social media, and are already promoting Huel then this is a way you can get addition discounts with it and for us we can spread our awareness on social.

Tell me about it! “It’s not for me, I like food.” … :expressionless:

3 Likes

I have heard that many times… Specially for us that we are very used to eat legumes and big meals (more than 800kcal) in general. In UK and France there is a lot of tradition of eating a quick meals or sandwiches near the office or even inside and Huel fits perfectly in those gaps.

I am curious about how you would develop Huel in Spain.

“mate that’s not food you’re eating, it’s crap” is my usual end to that particular conversation lol.

2 Likes

‘it’s not food’ is a pretty common one I guess - my favourite but slightly naive one was ‘is that like spaceman food?’

2 Likes

Have signed up :+1:

1 Like

I take it you laughed heartily and then pointed out that NASA would never allow a powdered food in space.

1 Like

No I went with it as there are far worse things people could imagine it is :joy:

1 Like

…that’s really nice!!

@Julian @Tim_Huel

Don’t know how much you are paying the brand ambassador team to run your program for you but I’d look to get a discount if you can! Lots of attempts to log in both yesterday and today and keeps failing through what appears to be a time out. Have tried a few different devices, deffo not me.

is this a posh name for a pyramid sales system? :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Nah it’s just ways to get more engagement with the community and give out discounts to people following on social media etc.

There is a refer a friend thingy going where I think you both get a tenner off or something like that but it’s deffo not multi level marketing nonsense. I suspect Hueldudes are rather a bit more ethical than that!

Hi there, I’ve answered this above, none of the challenges are to do with getting others to buy Huel, there’s no element of sales involved. The missions are all around sharing content, following us on social media and making Huel in different ways.

Also, isn’t pyramid scheme the posh name for pyramid scheme?! :laughing:

1 Like

Entirely unimpressed so far. I downloaded via the link but it doesn’t show me Huel as a brand at all.

Also not sure why everything is listed in dollars.

there was seemingly some connection issues after they updated the app but seems to be resolved now - its still a little flaky in that it doesn’t seem to remember your social media filters but thats not such a huge deal.

:point_up: hit the link on this thread :point_up:

You can’t search for it no, that’s intentional! We don’t want any-old person signing up, this is for Hueligans, who use Huel and therefore would have heard about becoming an ambassador on our social channels/email/forum.

Don’t worry when you withdraw your giftcard amount you choose the currency you want to withdraw them in.

The point I was making is that I downloaded via the link in the email I got from Huel and it doesn’t show me Huel as a brand. If you want people to act as ambassadors then the app you choose needs to work properly. I shouldn’t have to compensate by deleting the app and finding another link to reinstall it from in order to do something that benefits you as a brand. Your sign up link above just overlays a blank side panel in the app. I’m giving you feedback that it doesn’t work.

Also, have you not considered that people may want to be ambassadors for more than one brand so by making Huel not searchable, existing app users are automatically excluded.

TL:DR - I’m happy to promote Huel, I’m not happy at having to jump through hoops with bad software to do so.

1 Like

i cant jump thru hoops either
thats the problem i had with it

1 Like