Fancy becoming a Huel Ambassador?

There are many points of view from which you can take this:

a) For your Huel enthusiast
This is not an average consumer but one that loves the brand for what it stands for. It’s happy to promote the brand and help their vision.
The user is happy to promote without benefits; but now he has a minigame by which he can earn rewards.

This is the primary target for this app.

In fact, many people are doing this already. Whether they should be rewarded or not is different. I mean, I guess this program is a reward; but not a loyalty (how long have you been) reward. Also “forces” you to do it through SM etc., which you might not be inclined to (we do -for better or worse- live in the digital age tho).

b) For the casual user
For those who are more casual, this process is probably too bothersome. For them, it’s probably easier to use the refer-a-friend program; whenever they see an opportunity. They don’t go out of their way to promote Huel.

Probably won’t care much.

c) Budget guy/looking for deals.
Great way to get some money off.

d) From the business standpoint.
It’s another way to try free marketing and incentivising free marketing. The rewards are cool but “they don’t cost money” to the company (aka they are not paying an advertiser- besides the platform). they are trying to make use of their customer base to further spread the word. More mouth-to-mouth advertising, which is often very important.
Also, increasing your social media presence is important. It’s very similar to the giveaways where you need to tag X friends that don’t follow to get an entry.

Now, wearing the tin foil hat; this is primarily (in my opinion) a business move. The benefits for the customers are cool; but the primary idea is to get some good marketing. It’s great that smaller parties (aka individuals) can get involved in the process of spreading the word. I hope the rewards are good/appropriate for them (so it’s a win-win for both). However, by no means I think this is a feature designed to “benefit the users” (not saying Huel claims to be that way, either).

What are the actual rewards? Are you guys finding them useful?

1 Like

Business makes decision that may increase profitability of business.

Well, I for one, am shocked! :joy:

The idea is that it’s a win win just like the refer a friend thingy, I’m sure. Only issue is Instagram as I’m just not an instagram person so that rules me out of most of the challenges!

3 Likes

I am not finding it particularly useful… I like to promote Huel, but not a SM warrior.

Maybe I create the thread telling my experience, but not sure if I will do many more.

This platflorm I am sure is quite expensive for Huel

1 Like

Brandbassador doesn’t publish its prices, but its competitors don’t look too expensive. There’s actually a benefit to recruiting an army of “regular” social media users instead of people with millions of followers. If Scarlett Johansson posted “drink Huel! It’s really good! I genuinely have tried it!” I’d be, like, :thinking:. She’s been paid to say that.

If Gavin from up the road posted it, I’d be more inclined to trust him. (But then I’d unfriend him for posting boring product reviews.)

3 Likes

this brandbassador thing seems really scammy

and its not working

otherwise im interested in doing sonething fir huel for money off etc

i am poor.

its an injustice.

What’s not working for you Matt? Will see if I can find out from the team what the solution is :blush:

1 Like

brother @Tim_Huel i appreciate the idea…

but i take it as a sign…

not for me brother.

You were talking to a different Matt but I’m gonna take it lol @Tim_Huel

I’m not even on Instagram or Twitter ! Use different platforms please lol

Seriously, put something together so I can link to you on LinkedIn lol. I have hundreds of contacts in the legal and private equity worlds. I am sure some of them can be of use to you!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-saunders-73846412?originalSubdomain=uk

there have been a couple of app updates over the last week and it seems to be running much smoother now.

1 Like

@Tim_Huel whats the goal with thr points? Is there any convertion with euros?

you can select currency later

Yes, but I mean with the points, what can I do with them?

Probably some kind of discount towards your next purchase; or they will put some gifts at certain point thresholds. That’s how others do it.

@Tim_Huel

Any plans of adding this to the points rewards? A 355 would also be ok

ferrari_360_modena-5

3 Likes

yeah a ferrari would suffice. i expect more from Huel.

I am so embarrassed right now.

I’ve just checked in with Zoe who’s running the program with Brandbassador. So it seems like the points are important if you want to be ambassadors for other brands because points help you move through a Bronze --> a Diamond Ambassador, so these points can’t be transferred into cash or gift card rewards. That system is in place for brands that want to make sales within the app, but since Huel don’t do sales within the app it’s not relevant. Just stick to the missions that earn you giftcard rewards :raised_hands:

1 Like

Brand-embarrass-ador?

how you huel video upload

@Tim_Huel

is failing to upload
it compresses the video (27 secs)
then returns to previous screen

has it workd?
does it take time to transfer?

tell me mr tim tell me