We're looking for some Hueligans to join a workshop in January!

We’re looking to recruit a few Hueligans to join a workshop in January with some of the Huel team to do a bit of research on what gets people into the habit of Huel!

We’re looking for Hueligans who aren’t totally new to Huel and not long-term Hueligans. People who have probably bought Huel 3-5 times now. We’ll just be asking about your experiences and preferences via a Zoom call.

If that’s interesting, just drop a comment below! Or message me privately if you’d prefer and I’ll put you in touch with the team :blush:

1 Like

Any reward? :smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be me. I started eating Huel Since spring. I will happily participate. Zoom call sounds splendid. I will do what I can to support you guys!

1 Like

started Huel about 3 months ago, happy to help

1 Like

Thanks @alhuel and @Lowribrown13 that’s great to hear! Will be in touch soon :blush:

It’s usually best when asking for honest feedback not to incentivise as the participant may subconsciously alter their opinions. However we’re pretty generous whenever Hueligans help us out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy to help,been ordering since the end of august. please get in touch!

1 Like

Hope they’re compensated for their time though. Market research usually pays quite well :wink:

Okay, I am available if you want for research. :slightly_smiling_face:

On huel since 2017 and with other brands since 2014

Don’t think you fit the mould then. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hahah so there is a max?

If that is the case, this long term hueligan retires to its cave

1 Like

Would love to. I’m through my 4th order to be exact and happy to help.

1 Like

Hey, I’m about five orders in, I’d be more than happy to help. I enjoy the product and it’s been working well for me.

Let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have made 3 orders with my account and my colleague has made 2 bulk orders for Hueligans in our office (I converted all of them) so you could say that I have received a total of 5 orders. I like giving feedback and constructive criticism so I would happily participate in this workshop. Talking about feedback, here’s one of my most popular threads :smiley: : Poll to bring back the v2.3 chocolate flavour

1 Like

I’m down to help, I’m on my 4th order :blush:

1 Like

I’m happy to help. Have been a Hueligan since (I think) 2015.

1 Like

I think I am on my fourth or fifth order, however those were not back to back. It helps me lose weight and keep it off. 20 kgs done, 20 to go.

1 Like

Hi @Tim_Huel i’m intrested in participating. I have made 4 purchases on my account. Thank you

1 Like

I’ve started end of summer, I’ve ordered 2 times so far. Not sure I fit the profile since I’m still building the habit. Happy to help, tho.

I’d like to take part if I fit the profile, new to the forum but been having Huel consistently for a while now. Off the top of my head I’d say about 5 or so orders, but spread over a longer term as my portions aren’t so big.

Hi All, I’d be happy to help out. I’m a few orders in this time subscribing. I’m using Huel along side Weight Watchers as a easier way to track points while eat well. Dropped 2 stones since mid August, H&S definitely a massive help.