We're looking for some Hueligans to join a workshop in January!

Happy to… on off huel user for about 4 or 5 orders now
G

Hi Tim,

I would be interested in joining the workshop in January if possible. I have been subscribed to Huel for less than 1 year, and has been extremely helpful for the management of a chronic health condition, as well as work commitments.

If any further details are needed I would be happy to help.

Best wishes,

Daniel (or Dan if preferred) :slight_smile:

Thank you all above, this is so great! And welcome to the forum many of you :slight_smile: We’ve got a selection of people who match the criteria that the team have reached out to. However, it would be great to get in touch with you guys if anyone pulls out or we need more people! I’ll be in touch if anything changes! Thank you!

Good afternoon everyone :slight_smile:

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed sharing my feedback and experiences with the Huel team yesterday at the workshop. It was good to hear from other customers about their experiences as well, and I would encourage any Hueligans to try and get involved with these in the future. Huel have been brilliant with customer service, and you can tell the team honestly take on board any and all feedback for future development of the brands and its products.

Keep up the great work guys. :+1:t2:

9 Likes

I would loved to be invited, but hey, there’s always a next time!
Glad the team heard from us and you could give deeper insights :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be happy to give feedback.Tried shakes for a yearish, hot meals recently and just ordered some bars.

1 Like

Love to help out. I use huel powder. RTD. H&S and the bars so I’m all over it :grinning:

1 Like

Nothing personal, the team were looking for some Hueligans who filled a quite specific criteria to get some learnings.

For the rest of you, if anything else crops then I’ll be sure to head back to this thread!

2 Likes

No worries Tim :slight_smile:

PS: Banana Black rocks!

Late to the party but happy to help if needed👍

2 Likes

Hey guys! We’re going to start an on-going group of people to test new stuff on our website! Head across here if you’re interested!

2 Likes

Hey! Have been using huel BE religiously on weekdays since May. Just purchased my first 3 bags of H&S. Happy to help :slight_smile:

I think it was January this year :wink:

oh gosh - how foolish do I feel :joy: thank you!

Haha, a bug bear of mine is how dates are displayed on the forum! I will close this thread :laughing: