Fat loss

How many cals to lose fat please? I’m 185lbs & burn around 2000-2200 cals a day. I workout 3x daily, just low impact cardio or walking.
I’m told or read different things ranging from 1200 – 1700. I keep trying different things but not being consistent due to conflicting advice. Any ideas?

Do you know your TDEE or BMR? If you google a TDEE calculator it will tell you how many calories you need to consume to stay the exact same weight. Eat less calories than this to lose weight. Don’t eat less than your BMR because that’s how many calories your body needs to fuel itself and function.

Hi there are plenty of threads on this if you have a look through - plus a lot of good information in the Huel guides section such as this one.

You need to be careful not only about calories but also about the balance of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. There is an online calculator to help you. Your activity is also important, so you spend more calories.

Thanks, bit of a minefield. Different calculators, give conflicting calories & macros, confusing.