Flavor and Nutritional Booster!

Huel + flavor boosters

I like the flavor boosters but also include products from a family run sustainable farm in Kansas.
View the video story below.

I like when I can join complementary products. Both Huel and Amazing Grass are providing great nutritional products that aim to be sustainable. Both are excellent and very different.

When I travel, typically weekly, I always pact the Huel Vanilla powder, Huel Booster pack and the Amazing Grass brain booster. My brain always needs boosting!

Check it out.

#Huel @huel #amazinggrass @amazinggrass

That’s one of my favourite things about Huel powders – that you can use them as a base to build your own shake mixes on using other complimentary add ons. I’ve found so many great things in the past that go really well.

For example – where I live, red date and ginger paste is a popular ingredient used to make teas but it also tastes amazing adding a spoonful to Huel in the blender giving it a really rich and spiced taste.

1 Like

Hi @Phil_C the red dates and ginger paste sound lovely. :teapot::tea::slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.