Great powder but terrible customer service! [Solved]

I had really good experience with customer support so far, they were always quick to respond(usually in less than 3-4 hours) with promptly and polite answers.

Is something wrong today ? I had submitted new order (466041) very early this morning and I see it wasn’t handled yet. Until now orders that were made in the beginning of the day were shipped the same day. My emails to to the team were not answered (so far) as well.

All is good ? :slight_smile:

On any case @Bdoug , I wouldn’t say that customer support is terrible based on single case, perhaps they are just overloaded with work.

@Olivia_Huel was always awesome !

Sorry to hear this. Which customer service team were you looking to contact? team@, support@ ? In the UK it has been a bank holiday so we had reduced cover like we do on weekends. I expect this is the reason for our delay but there has been an influx of Hueler enquiries too. Sorry again, has your problem been rectified yet? Let me know if I can help further?

1 Like

Hi @Tim_Huel

I sent to team@huel.com so I guess it’s the UK team.

All is good on my side, I see the order is now in ‘fulfilled’ status, I’m just waiting to the global shipment tracking number, I assume i’ll get it during the day, as it’s still early in UK. I will update if something will go wrong :slight_smile: but I have faith it will be alright !

1 Like

And…the shipment tracking number arrived too :slight_smile: all good.

love Huel.

1 Like