Hiccup to Happy Hueligan

I saw someone did, and then deleted it…I assumed it was you.

Whenever I hear that song it reminds me of this: Not a happy ending

That song brings back a very happy memory.

But it also makes me think of this:

Ouch that’s a very sad ending a waste of a life and people still use mobiles at the wheel.

@ChristinaT involved in yet more thread title editing controversy. She shouldn’t be trusted with such power.

1 Like

I’m very proud of my thread title editing shenanigans. In particular the brexit thread that I successfully turned into an in depth discussion about hoovers.
And one about water filters and the apocalypse - probably my favourite thread yet. I think that one was yours @Coup and we should probably take equal responsibility for that one going completely off track. I’m going to share the blame and fame with you, whether you like it or not :laughing:

1 Like

For what I remember, on this forum ‘the weekend’ usually started on friday morning.
But if these things start on wednesday already now, I’m more than happy to return. :smiley:
Title editing, complete and shameless derailing of threads and great to see it’s still the
same people (potentially) responsible for all this :stuck_out_tongue:
Though, I’m not going to mention any names of course.

2 Likes

Welcome back to the fun @ChrisH0402 :grin:
Good to see you back here. Great post on your other thread BTW.

1 Like

Thanks, tried to keep it ‘short’ :sweat_smile: :smiley:

I love this Tim! Apologies again for the poor first impressions it sounds like the Customer Experience team worked their magic.

1 Like

I’ll second that :smiley:

This used to be a really fun place to hang out, then it seemed like there was some sort of VR takeover by fun-sucking snowflake sjws, then the atmosphere pretty much died. Now people just have boring conversations about a fine white powder that works its way into every nook and cranny of your kitchen, and gets blamed for moth invasions in the process.

2 Likes

Sounds like we all have some work to do here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m adding that to vegan ayatollahs

5 Likes

What is vegan ayatollahs? Also, if you’re adding it anywhere, be extremely careful, it’s one of those tongue twisters that could get you in a lot of trouble.

@Wendy_Shepherd use the search function to find out where he borrowed it from :laughing:

Yes, I already got the tongue twister. [And appreciated it.]

1 Like

It’s a reference to a comment by another forum user that escalated the tone of the argument somewhat

1 Like

I love a happy ending

3 Likes

so does @ian42 - at his local massage parlour.

5 Likes

Only on a Sunday when the Nuns are there

1 Like