New to Huel and regretting not doing it sooner

Hey everyone, after seeing so many ads in Facebook and debating whether or not it was worth it, I finally bit the bullet and placed an order!

Delivery
Delivery was very quick. I’m in Northern Ireland and things tend to take a little longer to get us, but this arrived within 2 days.

The only downside I would say is that the box came and was damaged along the top and had a pretty big gap in it. It’s not a big deal, there was nothing missing and it could have been down to the horrendous weather we have been having.

The product
The main reason I never ordered Huel before the thought of consuming a meal in liquid form. I struggle at times with protein powder and I was really hesitant with this but I’m glad I went ahead. I ordered a vanilla and a salted caramel black edition and had my first drink for lunch and I have to say it was really, really tasty. I went for the salted caramel first as I thought it may be too sweet and I’d rather get it out of the way but no, it’s so good. The ice definitely helps it go down and I was so surprised with how smooth it is.

The bottle is also great. My protein bottle is so flimsy and is prone to leaks which is incredibly frustrating so it’s nice to see a shaker that actually works and looks good too.

The t-shirt… I wish all my t-shirts fitted like this!

I’m annoyed at myself for not trying Huel sooner but I’m glad I made the jump. With lockdown, working from home and no gym for such a long time, I fell into some bad habits with my diet and it’s super convenient knowing just how much 2 scoops of Huel will count towards my calorie intake.

You done… you made me a hueligan!

9 Likes

welcome to the cult, sorry, club! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Is that why they included a robe and a book of leaflets headed “have you heard about our lord and saviour Huel?” :smile:

3 Likes

rumbled. @Tim_Huel is actually the Grand Master of the Huel Lodge. Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the experience and benefit from it as much as so many of us have.

2 Likes

Literally :rofl: at this!

1 Like

Thank you :smile:

I think you are asking too many questions. The rule is no-one talks about Huel Club

3 Likes

1 Like

Cor, so glad you’re loving the t-shirt and the shaker! This is how I’m feeling after reading your post! Welcome to the team!

Next up, working out the Huel secret handshake. I wonder if it’s not a handshake, but rather a purposeful beige dot embroidered on your shoulder, in homage to the drips our late shaker gave you.

Seriously this isn’t a cult though honest!

2 Likes

Hi @Tim_Huel I always seemed to get a lid mark on my face or a line across my nose with the old type shakers. I am loving the new shakers and so far my face is clean. :yum::blush:

2 Likes

to be worn only in conjunction with a suitable Tarrant wig :slight_smile:

I am so pleased to hear that! I do not miss having to lick the cap in public. In other news, you can keep the shaker upside down too. Which is an excellent feature too! Mine is currently sat on my desk in this position.

:eyes: no idea what you’re talking about…

1 Like