New to Huel

Iv been eating? 100% Huel for just over a week now. Yes, I dived off the deep end straight into 100% huel. The delivery was incredibly fast, and I received a good quality tshirt and shaker. It took me a couple days to get used to the taste, but it has definitely grown on me. I feel more awake and energised than I have done in a very long time. I haven’t had any problems adjusting to huel, although have developed the ability to clear the office with the tiniest of farts. Im putting that down to the amount of protein in it! The only complaint Ive got is that the shaker could to with being a bit bigger, getting 500ml of water in there with 125g of huel doesn’t leave an awful lot of room for shaking. Iv yet to feel hungry and find it very satiating, my skin has improved and have had no cravings. I intend to continue on 100% huel for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

I’ve found it a little too satiating - been using it to help lose weight but have dropped 4 pounds this week - a bit over my target of 1.5 pounds a week.

Big dinner and beers tonight to slow the rate of loss. :sunglasses:

2 Likes