How can I invest in the Huel company?

If they had shares that would be easy but they are not quoted on any stock market. Huel seems like a good investment.

3 Likes

They just received 20 million quid in funding from growth equity investor Highland Europe. Don’t think they need 20 quid from you.

3 Likes

How about spending your money sprucing up this forum, slap some paint up, new carpets. What about a bar and games room that would be appreciated. State of the art gym as well. :grin::grin:

4 Likes

It would have been a tad more than ÂŁ20. If they had tradable shares anybody could have invested.

2 Likes

That’s the idea of public shares, but not private.

Huel is a private company, it’s not listed.

Only way you’re getting your mitts on a slice is by slipping Julian a cheeky pint down the local after a few rounds.

4 Likes

I’d invest if I could, just saying.

5 Likes

Personally I would love our customers, and especially our loyal hueligans, to be share holders and benefit from our growth.

Earlier this this year we set up a share options scheme for all employees and we thought long and hard about raising shares from the crowd. Via crowdcube et al the max is 8m euros, and to do a full IPO or raise like “equity for punks” is a lot more work than it first seems.

That doesn’t mean we won’t ever do it, just not this year. I would like do a raise from our loyal hueligans next year.

25 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to write that Julian, I wasn’t expecting this to be noticed!

I’d considered raising the point myself but was unsure if it’d warrant response.

As Sweetroll said, I’d certainly invest if we were given the opportunity!

3 Likes

i’d invest too!

Get it sorted Julian. I have serious money I could invest.

1 Like

This is something I’ve long been interested in too. Bring on the next raise!

Agreed here: one of the first companies I would really like to invest in. Small stuff, but still.

Growth potential is limitless and an interesting niche.

I’d invest too, nothing big though… poor student lol

1 Like

Weird flex but okay

2 Likes

I made a quid or two from bitcoin Im afraid.

It’s a meme haha

I’d love to invest too

1 Like

I love this company and it seems like it can make a large difference in the world. Huel has helped me easily transition to a fully plant based diet and dramatically improve my health. I would surely be interested in investing, and believe me that I will tell everyone I know to buy huel!

Now a year later, any news on this?