How to put together a Huel regimen

Hey guys! I recently started using Huel and I love it. I have ADHD and I sometimes would forget to eat so it has been super helpful in this way. I started going to the gym a couple of months ago and I’ve been going on average 4 times a week. I started using Huel black edition and at the time I didn’t realise the difference between this and v.03. What I want to know is: is there a method of calculating which powder you should be using and how frequently? Am I now consuming too much protein? should I be on v.03 instead? etc. Forgetting my own circumstances, so it is useful to everyone, what is the best method for anyone to work out what is the optimum powder for them and how much they should be consuming? Thanks in advance!

Put your stats in that

It will tell you how many calories you should be eating

Then eat around that many calories, easy as that

If you want to use huel just use as much or as little as you want around your real food

2 Likes

Unfortunately there is no one size fits all answer for your question.
Are you aiming to maintain weight, lose weight, gain weight? How active are you? What are your goals. If you just want to maintain you are probably best using Huel white, RTDs and bars when necessary.work out how many calories you need and go from there.

I’m looking to get rid of some fat and tone up and build some muscle. I go to the gym 4 times a week and I go for a decent work out (usually 5 sets of 12 reps of various weight machines at a weight that is pushing myself and I run 5km twice a week) my big concern is that eating huel, black edition, 3 or 4 times a day is going to be way too much protein.

That’s a real concern, if you consume 120 - 160g of protein per day you will die (you won’t die).
Stick with the programme that you are on for a month and see how you feel. If the answer is anything other than ‘all good’ then report back with a bit more detail.
Same with the workout routine.

Hey Lee, just a heads up that “Mar '22” means the last post was 11 months ago! I’m going to close this thread as it’s no longer active.