Huel and Under Armour (and fibre)

Anyone else using the underarmour app when training and Hueling?? I’ve started using it to manage/count calories as I move closer to a 100% Huel diet. However, it does record every log as "high in fibre’… Is there any reason for concern if one is consuming 2000cals per day in Huel in relation to Fibre???

Yes I use the underarmour app (MyFitnessPal). Generally high in fibre is considered a good thing. I wouldn’t worry about getting too much fibre from a 100% Huel diet.

2 Likes

Huel is indeed high in fibre. But it is the optimal amount of fibre so you can be reassured it is healthy for you.
Just make sure you drink plenty water. And if you haven’t already done so: ease into your Huel diet - don’t go straight in at 2000cals… start off at one meal a day and build up slowly over a number of weeks. This will avoid any sudden changes in fibre levels causing you gut issues

2 Likes

Ive been Hueling for a year or more on and off. Just considering going full time…avoid eating the crap ha

1 Like

Fibre won’t be a problem, but do ease yourself in to Huel as massive increase in fibre in your diet might lead to flatulence or stomach upsets. However, in general we don’t consume enough fibre so will likely be a great addition to your diet!

1 Like

A healthy log will always be high in fibre. Amirite?

2 Likes

thank you for this