Huel & being pregnant

Thanks a lot @Tim_Huel!!! That’s great to hear!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congratulations what a beautiful baby!

1 Like

We need this!!! Too cute :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, just wondering on the content of Vitamin A of Huel bottles diring pregnancy.
The NHS says no additional Vitamin A supplements should be consumed as it can be damaging for growth. But I can’t see what the actual mg recommendation amount is.
Does anyone know? (I asked my Midwife but she didn’t know)
I’m early pregnancy I’m struggling to eat anything and thought Huel would be a good option for getting some calories and vitamins, but I’m not sure now.

Hi - One 500ml RTD bottle contains 23% of the recommended intake of Vitamin A according to Huel’s own nutritional information here.

Huel products are fine to have during pregnancy, but should be limited to one serving per day.

The recommended intake is for the general population which pregnant women are not a part of. They have different requirements for example a higher folate intake.

Just want to add to this thread! I had severe morning sickness and wasn’t keeping anything down, also lost 10kg of weight (down to 55kg at 15 weeks pregnant).

Thought I’d try Huel and it litrally transformed me within a day. Full of energy and no morning sickness, after weeks of being sick up to 8 times a day!!

Very positive pregnancy experience with it, highly recommend for pregnant woman!

My midwife was comcerned though, she thought it was dangerous but shes just ill-informed.

I wanna point out im a strict vegan too and have been struggling to get enough vitamins naturally.

Baby scan was all good too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thrilled to hear this, Juniper! We really hope you can keep your energy levels up. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! It would be amazing to hear an update from you later down the line! Thank you for sharing :baby: :hugs:

2 Likes