Huel dearer on eBay?

Just wondered why are people buying Huel on eBay, often for more money than from Huel official website? From Huel direct get free postage too for 3 bags.

For example :-
Huel Hot & Savoury - 3 bags Choice of Flavours with Pot & Scoop & Free T-Shirt

Brand new

£69.99

Buy it now

• £3.99 postage

Click & Collect

I’m pretty sure that no one would buy it for a higher price, but sometimes, with the bids, you can get some bags for cheaper prices.
In my opinion, the effort to search, and look for low bids, and the lack of the BEST customer support provided by Huel makes it a big NO to buy Huel from other sources.

1 Like

No there are people who have bought the 3 bags of savoury for 69.99 plus 3.99 postage (£73.98), it’s a buy it now not auction. From Huel direct you can get 3 bags of savoury and free postage for 55.80. That’s £18.18 more from eBay than Huel direct :joy:.

Look at the sold history I have copy and pasted. Puzzling why people are spending more?

Item Purchase History

Huel Hot & Savoury - 3 bags Choice of Flavours with Pot & Scoop & Free T-Shirt

Buy it now price

£69.99

Postage

£3.99 - Standard Delivery - DPD Two Day. Additional services available

Quantity

More than 10 available

Item number

Other buyers’ usernames have been partially hidden for privacy.

Price does not include postage.

Recent purchases

User ID Buy it now price Quantity Date of purchase
y***j £69.99 1 9 Nov 2022 at 5:18:13am GMT
8***r £69.99 1 30 Oct 2022 at 6:22:17pm GMT
a***r £69.99 1 20 Oct 2022 at 11:51:50pm BST
6***1 £85.99 1 12 Oct 2022 at 7:42:42am BST
g***n £85.99 1 7 Oct 2022 at 9:18:05am BST
o***c £85.99 1 23 Sep 2022 at 12:44:52pm BST
o***c £84.99 1 14 Sep 2022 at 7:56:00pm BST
m***c £73.99 1 9 Sep 2022 at 8:19:27am BST

I have no idea, I guess people automatically think eBay is cheaper without checking the Huel site. Unless people just enjoy spending more money!

I sometimes buy stuff in Amazon if I don’t know the original merchant very well. I know Amazon will make it easier for me to claim the money back in case of scam, and shipping times and order trackings are usually more clear there.

If I just knew about Huel, probably my first order will be through Amazon, even if it’s slightly more expensive.

Yes that makes sense and it’s one of the reasons Amazon has done so well. There are no verified Huel sellers on Amazon though so you can’t guarantee you are getting a genuine product.

I dont mean this in a rude way, but is there a market for fake huel? Has anyone contacted you folks with a complaint, you run the batch number, and see its not official?

I just had a look on eBay and there are people selling (expensive) samples. Is that even legal? They probably won’t be prepping in an area that has been checked over by environmental health.

And I’ve just checked and happy cake day to me. 7 years I’ve been here. Where’s my present?

:birthday::gift::balloon:have a nice day

1 Like

As far as I’m aware this has never happened, but people may put a different product in a Huel bag.

Happy cake day for yesterday John! You get to join Tim on holiday in Bali, unfortunately I’ve heard it’s terrible this time of year compared to the weather we get in the UK.

1 Like

Haha. Yes the weather here this week has been glorious…

Well it is monsoon season here, so terrible? maybe. Wet, definitely :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.