Huel for putting ON weight?

lost loads of weight after having my baby 8 months ago. In the last 6 weeks I’ve also suffered 2 bouts of gastroenteritis which has only furthered my weight loss. I need to build myself back up but didn’t want a whey based protein drink as I’m breastfeeding and my baby is intolerant to cows milk protein. Hence, Huel seems like a good option. I’ve ordered some and am planning on trying to incorporate it into my normal solid food diet too but if you have any other tips, I’d love to hear them. Thanks

Hey there, welcome to the Huel community! It’s great to have you on board and many congratulations about your new born :tada: such exciting news!

Huel is a great option for gaining weight! Increased caloric intake is essential to weight gain. Huel is perfectly balanced, with more protein too. The beauty of Huel is that this means it can be used as part of a balanced diet (2,000-2,500 calories per day) or as part of a weight gain program. Calorie surplus is the most important thing when gaining weight and Huel gives you the means to monitor your calorie intake very precisely. All you need to do is consume 500 calories more than you need per day.

We’ve got a guide here. Hope this all helps!