Does anyone have a good recipe for a Huel mug cake by any chance?
- 1 tbs of chia seeds.
- 40g of Vanilla Huel (or Coffee).
- 1 banana.
- ½ tbs of sugar.
- A sprinkle of cinnamon.
- A pinch of nutmeg.
- A sprinkle of cloves.
- Milk (soy sweetened or any of choice).
- Mix all the powders.
- Blend the milk with the banana (pre-mashed).
- Mix both in a bowl and pour the mix to a mug.
- Microwave the mug for 1 minute.
A mug should have around 250-300kcal.
From New Mug Cake
Non Vegan by u/gnej082 :
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Huel.
- 1/4 teaspoon of any flavour boost.
- 1 egg.
- A dash of water.
- 1/8 baking soda.
Method : Add all into a bowl and mix it. Pour it into a mug and microwave it for 1.5 minutes. You can top of the mug cake with blackberries or a tiny bit of yogurt.
Vegan Coconut version by u/marc1972 :
- 1 scoop of water.
- 1 scoop of Huel.
- 1 pinch of baking powder.
- 2 heaped teaspoons of desiccated coconut.
Method : Mix it in a bowl. Stir it well and microwave it for 1.5 minutes.
Wow! Awesome recipes! Thanks a lot!
have a read through the rest of the recipes on LatestFuel’s blog too