Huel Party, you're invited!

It’s looking great! Lots of lovely people coming. Goodie bags are filled full of great stuff for you to get your hands on, might even be a flavour boost sample if you ask nicely! Love the idea of trying on some hoodies, great idea - we can do this!

6 Likes

Huelers!

We’re so excited to meet you this Saturday! If you haven’t yet RSVP’d then hit the link here.

• Our Q&A will start at 3:30pm where you’ll have the chance to meet and talk to Huel’s founders.
  • You’ll also be able to try a new potential flavour for v2.3, and vote for your favourite.
  • Huel canapes will be served throughout the day
  • You’ll go home with a goody bag full of exclusive Huel merch.

You can find out where we are located and parking info for the day here: https://huel.com/pages/huel-mix-mingle
See you soon!

HuelInvite-FinalDraft-2

3 Likes

Would you ever come to London? :sweat_smile:
It sounds like a chilled event

It’s not a tour. It’s held at their offices which isn’t far from London.

1 Like

Looking forward to Saturday. Coming in a gang of 4. Can’t wait to try the new flavours, try on a hoodie or 3 and sample some huel canapés. Pfft who am I kidding? I’m going for the cocktails. Bitch please!!

7 Likes

:frowning:
A special appeal to the lucky ones who can attend, please make it a good one to encourage future events as I would very much like to go!
Haha enjoy everyone
:+1:

4 Likes

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not going to make it :frowning:

Blooming life getting in the way :frowning:

I know, I’d love to have made it…but just a bit bad timing. Shame, hope it goes well and Archimedes gets a good roasting.

:joy::joy: looking forward to meeting him

1 Like

Team, we cannot wait to meet you all. It’s all go here:

• We have a fully stocked bar
  • A Huel photo booth
  • Tasting station
  • Voting booth for a new Huel flavour
  • A small Huel shop. Bring some cash if you would like to buy hoodies, shakers, flavours and more!
  • Q&A at 1530
  • Loads of Huel canapes

Come along anytime between 2-6pm!

It was a great event, hope to do it again. Thankyou!

2 Likes

It was all about those beetroot smoothies, great event guys!

2 Likes

beetroot smoothies, with Huel as an ingredient? Sounds interesting.

Is there a recipe you can share for the beetroot smoothie?

Beetroot smoothie recipe… Found it! :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/NtpG28VPCZk
Definitely giving this a go myself

2 Likes

We can’t thank you all enough for coming, whether near or far you really made it a great afternoon. Thank you for all of your love of Huel, you’re the ones that make Huel so great and it was a privilege to have met so many of you.

Love from all the Huel team :smiley:

6 Likes

It was great to meet so many of you; it went really well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any pictures from the event :slight_smile: ?

Hmm, will have to give that a go…I am a late lover of beetroot…there are 2 veg I never liked as a kid…brussels sprouts being the other…the earthy taste of beetroot was a bit much, and also my mother used to just cook it on a Sunday to make spice beetroot and the whole house would smell of it, but I have overcome that recently and now quite enjoy it…alas the bitter taste of sprouts I still do not like. I have tried cooking them in various ways but none works for me.