Huel Party, you're invited!

Gutted I missed this post. I’m only in Thame! :frowning:
Please let me know if you’re planning on doing another one.

I preferred B but seem to be in the minority. I’m a local customer from just outside Aylesbury so it was great to see a thriving local business and pick up some goodies; I’m living the flavour samples. Please do it again!

I would be interested in seeing a video of the Q and A.

I was really torn between A and B but went with A in the end as I thought it would be more satisfying. B seems a bit on the “watery” side.

1 Like

@Dazza_k Oh no! We put it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram too :sob:

@Sazza So pleased you had a great time, we all enjoyed meeting you so much!

@darren1 We didn’t record the entire Q&A, perhaps someone else did?

@Wendy_Shepherd Interesting! I can’t remember which sample won though…so much mystery!

I can assure you the clip of the illusionist at the start of the video was an unscripted moment as he passed us on the stairs, my reaction was genuine and the trick was really mind-blowing in real life :joy:

5 Likes

Hey, I missed this one is there another one planned? @TimOfficeHuel

Wooo, Necroing again!

Just thought I’d say… I’m finally here, a few people at the Mix and Mingle said I should join!

Despite your HQ is so far away, I thought it would be a good experience to come and meet like minded people.
It was refreshing to see couples that Huel together attending.

Was great to try all the different smoothies. Use all the Bananas!!

And B was much better… but oh well!

1 Like

In that case you should be pleased to find out that option B has become the new vanilla flavour in version 2.3 so you can try it again!

1 Like

Just seen the (entirely unnecessary) apostrophe on Goody Bags on the virtual poster. My inner grammar nazi was just a little bit sick in my mouth.

Hope no-one picks you up on “grammar nazi”; it should be grammar Nazi"! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My gran was called Nancy…I used to call her Grandma Nancy…true story…no-one laughed apart from me.

1 Like

Yes Wendy, the illusionist belonged to the goody bag.

lol jk, we messed this one up.

I was just looking for attention. Job done :blush:

Best way to get attention: talk about feeding your cat vegan food…that’s the best thing to do; works especially well on vegan forums - better still you don’t even need to have a cat. Your Huel dog thread worked ok, but as they are omnivores, not quite as good as it could have been. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah, I let myself down a bit there. And my parents and teachers and class mates. In fact I let the whole scHuel down. Must try harder. C–

2 Likes

To get back on topic, do you have plans for another mix and mingle any time soon? It was a great day, and I’d like a second attempt at drinking your bar dry!!

1 Like

I would be interested in attending this year if you do another one.

1 Like

Would be up for it if this is happening again! :smiley:

We don’t have a plan to repeat this this year, sorry team! I do like the idea of doing it regularly though. With a bigger team we could look at it more. I love the idea of Brewdog’s AGM, maybe one day :smiley: