Huel RTD at Holland and Barrett

Are you the one who keeps parking in the disabled bay? :smiling_imp:

Seriously tho’, ‘scamming the system’ is a great excuse for benefit fraud. Tax evasion too. Gerrymandering? I mean where do you draw the line?

Ok it’s a long way from cheating on student discounts, but a principle is a principle. :wink:

I park in supermarket mother and baby spots. Don’t see why I should lose out to breeders. Little buggers will only get fat if they don’t walk anywhere.

Tax evasion by the rich who can afford it is more of a concern to me than the poor who evade to make ends meet. Few quid here and there by those who can’t afford things is nothing compared to the theft by the wealthy.

2 Likes

Nope not part-time. Let’s say attending a university. 15 hours a week lectures maybe. 15 hours a week outside work…maybe.
You could easily clock that up by enrolling in courses.
So, you sign up for uni, attend a few classes and do little work BUT you’re still a full-time student. Likewise with Udemy.

This is probably helpful: Who is a full-time student for benefit purposes? | Turn2us

Huel is almost always cheaper in H&B as far as I can tell, certainly based on my own visits.

Then there are the offers via the app I can use with the cheaper pricing, an extra 15% off at the moment, and of course I’ll earn points on my purchase.

If you’d actually ever used the app to buy Huel from H&B you would know that is always excluded from the products that are eligible for 15% off…

1 Like

I’ll ignore the tone :wink:

Anyway… I use the app discounts every time they’re available, but only ever in store.

I’ve no idea what happens when you purchase through the app itself, but I’ve definitely been able to use the 15/20% offers on Huel, Yfood and their own nu26 powder at my local H&B.