Huel RTD at Holland and Barrett

Currently on sale at 2.75 a bottle in UK in case anyone is interested

4 Likes

Seems to be quite a few retail offers going around - Nutristore are offering 8 packs at £19.99 (£2.49 a bottle) but don’t have the full range in stock and you need to spend £30 to get free shipping.

Yeah. Well h&b does have quite a lot of the range in store which is handy if you are passing, and online too if you aren’t. And having to buy 30 £ to trigger free postage is also less than.what you need to spend direct for free shopping.

Yeah. Think Tesco clubcard is £3 a bottle.

It is at the moment but don’t often have full range

I have 96 bottles delivered every 2 weeks by subscription for £262.50. I find it quite unpalatable I can now buy them elsewhere cheaper. I asked them for a retail account stating I was quite willing to meet a minimum order but was knocked back.

1 Like

well, it’s up to the retailers what they sell them for - but the current sale prices are not the permanent ones. H&B do have sales pretty regularly and im wondering if the lower priced stock is approaching end of shelf life. you could just pause your subs while these sales are on as an option?

I was in Tesco today and they had Chocolate, Vanilla, Banana and Berries. I don’t think they had space for another variety so I guess that’s all they sell

I think the two Tesco near me only have those ones, shame as I only buy banana out of those but prefer salted caramel, iced coffee and cinnamon…

Nice one the wife picked me up a few bottles today for tht price.

She asked and they said offer wasnt going to be on much longer though.

1 Like

You seem to have missed my post where I explained you can get a further 20% off…

Yeah but you got to buy the card for 12 quid then bugger about a bit. I can’t be arsed.

1 Like

Yes but then you get further discounts in museums, gyms etc etc saved me £300 so far plus Huel

Who has the time to become a full-time student just to access discounts?

1 Like

It took me ten minutes to become a full-time student. 20 minutes to send off for ISIC card. So 30 minutes + £12 for reduction in Huel price and gyms and museums etc etc

I was being sarcastic. Claiming benefits intended for full-time students without actually being a full-time student seems like it would be cheating.

1 Like

I think that was epicure’s point :rofl:

1 Like

Oddly, no.

If you enrol in, say, five online courses that total 200 hours ( and have proof of enrollment) then that suffice. Now if we take one of the 40 hour courses as an example, as you have lifetime access you COULD spend ten minutes a week, ten hours a week - it’s your choice so no deceit. It’s a bit like university. You enrol in a course but how much effort…

Call me old-fashioned, but ‘full-time’ to me means more than 10 minutes work per week. What you describe is… ‘part-time’.

It may be exploiting a loophole, but it seems like a misrepresentation.

Huel does student discount, don’t they? Are you getting that too?

I’m old-fashioned but I also appreciate scamming the system. If rules are there they should be broken at any opportunity.

1 Like