Huel v2.1 t-shirts

It was meant to be terrible lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Is horribleā€¦ Wtf the small logo was great, it didnt caught many attention. I am definitely not going to wear that manā€¦ And half of the days I use Huel t-shirtsā€¦ Even at work

I will wait to have one of the new t-shirts and give a better opinion but right now I dont like it

1 Like

#lostintranslationteam

Guys, youā€™re hitting me right in the feels. I think the t-shirts are great!!

giphy

1 Like

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course.

BUTā€¦ and itā€™s a big but (no pun intended), as mentioned earlier, big logoā€™s accross a womanā€™s chest are only nice when they have quite small boobs. From a tshirt desgin point of view, I think itā€™s a mistake to make tshirts that have any design over the chest area for women. It distorts the image AND makes your boobs a focal point of the shirt, which is something women are not really asking for.

5 Likes

I am really disappointed, the old tshirts i could wear to work under a tweed jacket and look smart. The logo on this is to in your face meaning i canā€™t.

I love Huel t-shirtsā€¦ But that logoā€¦ Next step is to attatch a huel flag in the backā€¦

The biggest your logo is, the less premium it is. And for example in cars, the more logos has it inside less premium it is.

Yesā€¦ That is why I work with them at the office

I wouldnt with that new model on a daily basis like now

1 Like

Iā€™m with ya Dan, love them!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry haters (Iā€™m calling you haters now deal with it) the v2.0 t-shirts arenā€™t going anywhere!

5 Likes

Fair point, itā€™s hard to appeal to everyone.

2 Likes

Yes!

Is the 2.1 t-shirt update the equivalent to the New Vainilla conflict?

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t wear a new one, but really love the old design. Huge logo, maybe on the side would look ok, but in the center itā€™s really bad.

Will one of the guys involved in design and test for these t-shirts promise to try wearing one with a couple of large oranges (or even cantaloupe melons) strapped to their chest. The t-shirt struggle is real :tangerine: :tangerine:

5 Likes

Send me one @Dan_Huel and I will test whether the design looks ridiculous when stretched over a 32HH chest :joy::joy:

Maybe the womenā€™s T-shirt could have the print on the back? Or on the sleeve?

I do like the colour combo of dark grey on black - it looks classier than the white on black. But I canā€™t imagine many women wanting to wear the logo across their boobs!

5 Likes

I like black on black but then I am an ac/dc loving goth.

4 Likes

They should definitely do a black on black version

7 Likes

I have a couple of black on black shirts and they are great.

2 Likes

Here is a good one if you donā€™t like big logos, the Huel logo is so small you canā€™t actually see it,

UX342

6 Likes