Hungry

Hi,

I have not lost any weight as i started cross fit so gained muscle, however I haven’t been exactly true to Huel either overeating on peanut butter and nuts so I have stopped buying them.

I am going to give this another try from scratch as i know it works for me when 100% on it.

I will allow one treat eveing a week.

Hopefully this will see changes.

Kx

Hi himji,

Thanks for reply…

There is no way I hve been having 2500 calories ( if anything the coach at crossfit says I need to eat 2000).

Re: healthy food that’s all I do eat however I think what has been stopping my results is over eating peanut butter and nuts so i have stopped buying them.

I have bought lots of berries instead so will eat these if needed.

I started eating ‘normal’ healthy food last week and I certainly noticed more bloating than when on Huel so I know Huel is good for me ( hasten to add I actually miss it when I havn’t had it).

For the last 2 days I had Huel 3 scoops breakfast lunch and a 1 scoop as snack ( which I never thought of until I read the original instruction manuel) I have to say although I had tummy rumbles ( where I would autmoatically give in to nute etc)… I left it a while and the rumbling passed ( however by this time it was going on 6pm which is when I would have a healthy meal so I CAN do it.

I reckon I need to just get used to this routine and my tummy will get used to a slight longer gap between foods and then I will crack it.

Huel is so accessible and easy to prepare and financially its better for my purse.

Re : your plan of going slighltly more with the grams will I not gain weight? But then like you say I may be fuller etc… hmmmmm may try that this week

Thanks again…

K x

Hi

Yes I love black coffee but find it makes me hungrier!:hushed:

Yes may try slightly bigger portions…

K x

Hi chrisdbarnett,

No I tend to train fasted…( but since cross fit takes lots of energy I have been having actual oats with almond milk then having the huel (3 scoops) after that then for lunch…

I have considered prebiotics/probiotics but not sure which to try.

Can you reccommend?

Many Thanks:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, how’s it going?

The 2500 calories was an example, I had no idea what you was eating :slight_smile:

Did you try the start out full and reduce calories over time? It’s one way of getting your body and more importantly mind used to eating less

Hi,

Well I am still going… but yesterday I was soooooo hungry as my clinic finished at 6pm and had had my shake at 1pm so I ended up eating everything other than the shake in evening… EPIC FAIL !!

Anyway will try another tactic and just sip through the day if possible.

Re:reducing cals my coach says I need to eat more (increase to 2000) so I guess i can have 3 x 3 scoops a day (1374) plus snacks to make it 2000?

Thanks
K

Haha, Yes I know those days when I find myself eating all the things I shouldn’t. It’s great to recognise it and get it back on track.

I like the sound of more calories, I’ve always felt it’s good to eat more healthy food than less unhealthy. You can always reduce calories later if you feel you’re not reaching your goals.

Wishing you health
H

Hi all

Thanks for all your replies…

I am going to get back on board with it all tomorrow.

I have a christmas doo 4 weeks tonight and I feel and look so fat as I have been over eating out of comfort!

ordered the bars as well do and plan to run 4 miles every day before cross fit.

Mission ON!!!

1 Like

I add Chia seeds to each Huel, about 1/2 a tablespoon in each before I use the Nutribullet…I find this is filling, and the Chia seeds are a little powerhouse in themselves…Lin