Incorrect Delivery Address

Hello there,

I placed an order on Saturday with incorrect delivery address - I was in a rush and wanted to order as quickly as possible.

Anyway, I sent an e-mail to team@huel.com and sweden@huel.com right after to fix it. Then I sent two more e-mails since I still did not get any response. I now worry about whether my order will ever be delivered to the address I mentioned on the date that I can pick it up.

I attached the e-mails for clarity. Is there anything I can do to fix the issue?

On 26 Jan 2019, at 13:57

Hi there,

I have placed my order indicating the wrong country – it should be SWITZERLAND not SWEDEN.

Order number : #21314

Can you please help with the order and change it to Switzerland?

Thanks.

On 26 Jan 2019, at 19:15

Hi again,

In addition to my previous email, please consider the following as well.

If the order will not be able to be delivered with the updated address until February 1st, please cancel the order and refund.

If with the updated delivery address (sweden to switzerland) it can be delivered until February 1st, please keep the order.

Thank you again,

January 28, 2019 10:46

Hi there again,

I hope you take my request into consideration before the order is dispatched.

Waiting for your response,

Thanks in advance.

Tagging @Tim_Huel for you.

2 Likes

Hey there, sorry for any problems. We have replied, but we need you to email us from the email address you used to place your order and provide the shipping address plus complete order number. The one you’re using currently has no record of a purchase on any of our stores, hence why we can’t solve your problem. The order number you’ve provided doesn’t match your name on any store.

This all sounds super silly from our end I know, but there are GDPR issues here which I think are the reasons for delay. We need to match email to name to order.

1 Like

I like the fact that the op is using Switzerland rather than Sweden to get round the unfair pricing structure. Genius.

2 Likes

You really know how to recognize such schemes, don’t ya ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Tim_Huel thank you for your kind response.

I just sent an e-mail to cancel the order asking for refund - since it will not be delivered on the date I asked for.

It would be real nice to be more responsive about queries. I hope the issue will be resolved without any problems.

Thanks a lot.