Is there a long term (more than a month) 100% Huel blood test from the latest Huel version?

Is there a long term (more than a month) 100% Huel blood test from the latest Huel version?

Hey Dennis, no there isn’t. What would you like to find out?

After a break of a couple months, I’m eating Huel for 100% again, and I was wondering if there were any updated/recent long term 100% tests that users did, or if there are new results for people consuming Huel very long time 100%, such that we can understand better might there be any risks!

Got you. No there isn’t, there are a few people on the forum like @rikefrejut who have done 100% and can give you their personal experience. Justin on the US forum also recently kept a track of his bloodwork if you’re interested in that.

2 Likes

I can dig up some older blood work results for you. Is there anything specific you’re interested in?

Usually I have blood tests done regularly, but have been avoiding going to hospitals and test centers the past year or so for obvious reasons.

1 Like

For me just in general as much data as possible + advice from doctors/experts on if something is risky (besides the by far overall positive effects) after long term full time use! I think for Huel themselves it’s also interesting to know, to improve their product even more

Awesome, thanks for that link to Justin’s results!

1 Like