Looking for flavor suggestions

Hello. I’m looking to order 2 bags of Huel Black Edition.
I’ve had BE cinnamon roll which I like.
I’ve also had the v3.0 in vanilla and chocolate. I don’t like the flavor of either of these so I’ve been mixing them with the BE cinnamon roll.
I like sweet tasting protein shakes.
I know everyone has different tastes but what are your top 3 flavors of Black Edition?

Mine, in order, are:

Cookies and Cream (better than chocolate I find)
Strawberries and Cream. (Sweet)
Salted Caramel. (Very sweet).

My favourites:
Salted caramel and cinnamon swirl neck and neck

Then Cookies and cream.

My favourite of all is salted caramel 50/50 with Cookies and cream

I also really like cookies and cream strawberry and cream half and half

Don’t really like strawberry and cream on its own.

1. Salted Caramel
  2. Salted Caramel
  3. Salted Caramel

I have also tried:
Cookies & Cream - ok but a bit too artificial. Very similar to Oreo.

Cinnamon Bun - ok but a bit vague watery taste.

Coffee Caramel - not for me. Was expecting Salted Caramel with a hint of coffee. Got brewed coffee with a slight hint of caramel.

All above are Black edition. I have tried Vanilla 3.0 as well. I think salted caramel is a bit sweeter in taste than vanilla 3.0 so it might work better for you.

1. Salted Caramel
  2. Coffee Caramel
  3. Vanilla

To me the Salted Caramel and Vanilla have a similar taste and consistency, with the Vanilla being a little bit less sweet. Coffee Caramel tends to feel a bit thicker, and is nowhere near as sweet as the other two (which is why I like it). Cinnamon Roll was too sweet for me, and Chocolate, while the flavor was fine, the consistency was very different and put me off. All Black Editions.

If you like sweet tasting shakes, then Salted Caramel might be right up your alley.

1. Vanilla
  2. Banana
  3. S. Caramel

but if BE was available in Original that’d be straight in at number 1. :1st_place_medal:

this tbh.

Cinnamon Swirl is so good. Love that for breakfast! Vanilla too. Simple but sometimes I don’t want something super flavoured and as sweet as Salted Caramel!

I must admit to having gone back to Huel Black vanilla after trying all the flavours. I still love salted caramel though so have bought a pouch of salted caramel flavour boost for occasional use. I also have a few of the older flavour boosts to use up. Well past their sell by date but kept in airtight containers so still tasting great.

Thanks everyone. Went with salted caramel and strawberry shortcake

Good choices

Update: I just received the salted caramel and strawberry shortcake.
Tried a half serving of each and I like them both. Strawberry shortcake tastes sweeter to me :yum:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.