Losing weight or not losing weight

Ok am reaching out for some help here. I dont weigh ny huel, if i have 3 huels a day with 3 scoops each how many calories is that.

Based on my stats how many calories daily do i need to lose weight at a steady rate, when would i see results and how many calories extra after huel per day do i have left to play with.

I know i can work this out but Its so so confusing. Some help would be so appreciated.

Thanks

Redoing the maths above with an age of 38 rather than 30, I get 1,476 Calories a day. You told me that Huel’s calculator gives you 1,450, so let’s split the difference and call it 1,460.

1 scoop of Huel is 153 Calories. (Says so on the packet.) So if you ate a 100% Huel diet, that would be 1,460 ÷ 153 = 9.5 scoops a day.

So with light to moderate house work 3-4 hrs per day with 100% huel i should lose weight

Right i am going to attempt to get my head around scales here. How many grams should i be putting in for one shake if i want to eat 1450 calories a day

100 g of Huel is 402 Calories, so 1 g of Huel is 4.02 Calories.

1450 ÷ 4.02 = 361 g of Huel a day.

If your three shakes are all the same size, that’s 120 g per shake. Or you could save on weighing and washing up by making one big shake every day, and having ⅓ of it at each meal.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

When I started Huel in January 2017 I ran about once a week, only about 5km as an interval session. A combination of Huel and cutting out ALL junk food (crisps, snacks, biscuits, chocolate) helped me to loose weight.

I don’t run much these days, but Huel is helping to keep my weight down. I’ve stopped weighing myself actually (as you can see by the graph). I went down 3 belt notches and it’s staying steady at the moment.

I also only drink water. What are you drinking? And how is the weight loss going?

1 Like

Love your attitude

1 Like