Metal shaker & scoop when?

I have one too and they’re lovely but Ive found the coating (enamel?) chips pretty easily unless you handle and clean them carefully.

The Huel water bottles are still available. Well at least they were the other day.

'tis gone. just the shakers and mug there now.

How strange. They must be working on the website.

Only there for me if I log in and add to existing subscription - come on Huel, stop hiding things!

3 Likes

We’re all missing the main point here. Who cares about the environment? (jokes) We need a metal scoop because the plastic ones build up static electricity and ping particles all over the countertop. And I know I’m not the only one who’s experienced this.

6 Likes

Yes, same here. That must have been where I saw it too. Price £9.

You can get them - they are called spoons

7 Likes

6 Likes

I have been using a spoon! For a while now actually. But that presents new problems like extremely imprecise servings and spilling powder everywhere. First world Huel problems

I have one of these Huel metal water bottles.
It’s very good!
I wouldn’t recommend putting Huel in it tho because it would be very hard to clean.

Boiling water and shake it hard (lid on obvs). Works a treat. I have Huel in mine all the time.

1 Like

As I always weigh my Huel it doesn’t matter what kind of scoop/spoon I use.
If you want precise, weigh it.

4 Likes

Of course @Bee but i can’t do that in the office, Huel is about convenience too, and scales are impractical for some of us unfortunately. Either way we should be minimising equipment required overall. Continuing plastic scoops makes sense I’m just calling for a metal scoop to be an optional accessory on the website

what about a wooden spoon/scoop?

3 Likes

I love that wooden scoop

I can imagine you whittling these @hunzas sat on a log on your remote island

6 Likes

Also acceptable

1 Like

There are measuring cups made from stainless steel. Why not use these?

Essentially, this is what Ryan wants.

I bet he wrote off to Santa months ago to give him time to sort stuff out.

I’ve used an ice cream scoop in the past, and to be honest, it was great.

I never thought trying a new foodstuff would lead to me actively commenting online about on the usefulness of different kitchen utensils vis-a-vis scooping power… Huel does strange things to your life (and your bowels).

4 Likes