Microwaving huel bars 3.1! Gooey caramel!

I just got my 3.1 bars. It is cold and I was worried they would be hard and dry. I know they have come a long way since 1.0 but still drier than a snickers!

I ordered salted caramel to have a less dry texture. I used to go for chocolate orange.

Someone mentioned microwaving them.

I did one for 10 seconds on high
Second on 15 seconds on high

Wow the second one was lush! The caramel was gooey! Highly recommended!

3 Likes

Yesssssssss :yum::drooling_face::crazy_face::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Absolutely the best way to eat them. A few of us noticed that they’re rock hard at low temperatures, which rather undermines their role as a snack to take out with us. Especially at this time of year.

I’ve scoffed all mine now anyway. It’ll probably be summertime before I feel like splashing out on bars again.

1 Like

What do you do if you don’t have a microwave?

1 Like

Buy a microwave.

3 Likes

I’m not buying a microwave just to put Huel bars in it. If the result are that good Huel should be sending a free microwave with each order of bars.

7 Likes

Huel really should make a big deal about how nice the bars are when warm. They are so much nicer.

If you’re out and about you could probably soften them up by putting them in your armpit for 20 minutes or so. At home you could wrap them in cling film and throw them into a hot bath. Or use a magnifying glass to focus the sunlight on them. Or just wait fifty years for the Earth to warm up a few degrees.

3 Likes

I’m presuming I could put them in an oven? If I had one of those obviously.

1 Like

Mate, it’s your turn to SCIENCE something. Report back if you don’t burn the house down.

1 Like

I don’t have a house.

1 Like

The house, not your house.

1 Like

I live in a tent. Stop being a dick towards people who live in tents.

2 Likes

Have you ever had sex while camping? Yeah, it’s fucking in tents.

3 Likes

I told my mate he was shit at lighting firewood. He got really angry. I told him he had the wrong end of the stick

2 Likes

Dammit why is the topic camping instead of gardening. The “green fingers” joke is right there, taunting me.

edit: this makes no sense after @Coup edited his post. :smiley:

2 Likes

@coup stick your bar on the radiator for a few minutes. I’m going to ignore the rest of the thread, it went a bit south. You could also put your bar south. It’s warm down there.

2 Likes

Maybe putting the bar in a bowl of boiled water for a few minutes would do the same thing. See David I have scienced! Opening the bar afterwards might be interesting though.

1 Like

@Coup do you have radiators in your tent?

No I don’t mate but I didn’t rise to that one as I knew what she was doing.

1 Like

Some people like @hunzas like kinky games like that down south apparently