Minimum Purchase

You could add some sort of weighting system to allow it. I’ll quote my suggestion from another post:

I see those changes being made in the subscription area and the new samples being added. There’s good work being put in! I see some potential for mix and matching to make its way in. Ultimately it’s your choice whether it gets pushed for. Maybe you’d need a custom extension? Or to re-do your cart/product pages a bit? It’s certainly a challenge but not an impossible one.

The White+Black pouches are good upsells, but the single products are poor upsells. You can’t just buy them outright - they require something else already in the cart. The ideal option would be to have a taster box (one for Bars, another for RTDs) as individual products, rather than selling single products as upsells.

Realistically, many people would end up binning it and cutting their losses. We all know it’s a hassle to return products.

With the weighting system, it would allow at least 2 units of any product, whether that’s pouches, bars, etc. That means you won’t ever send out a single pouch and get to retain your 2 unit minimum.

Here’s my take on the profitability: If you offer customers more variety, it makes them more likely to convert. You’d see gains all across the board. It keeps the entry barrier high (which you want) while providing customers with more potential products to choose from (which we want). Hopefully, I don’t come across rude - I’m only trying to challenge you! I have nothing but admiration for the Huel team.