Mint Choc Huel up for grabs - still!

Hello! I posted this a while back, I’d still like to get rid of it - can you help?

Thanks! :smiley:

Hiya
I bought Mint Choc Huel by mistake and I hate it! I had to eat some as I had no other lunch option. So I have 1x bag minus 3x scoops of Mint-Chocolate gluten free Huel powder for sale for £12 or swap with another flavour. How does that sound?

Am based in E London. Hopefully someone will want it

Jesus christ dude

Its an open bag, and you want £12

Just give it away to someone you know, surely you dont need £12 that badly

2 Likes

Jesus christ dude
Yes I really do need the money, otherwise i wouldn’t be trying to sell it. I’m open to offers and swaps.

2 Likes

Somebody will want it. People regularly sell open bags on here and I have bought them myself. Don’t be put off by that rude response.

3 Likes

Is it still available?

1 Like

Rachel I sent you a direct message a few days ago. What’s the expiry date on the bag?

1 Like

Hi Chanel - yes it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the delay - expiry is 01/2020

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

If you want it Chanel please go ahead, I have about half a bag left and I don’t use that flavour often (if at all lately). But Rachel if you don’t get any other offers I will buy it as I’m not far from you and I would hate for it to go to waste :yum:

1 Like

Well I work in east London, in Beckton. I’m on holiday at the moment but will be back at work next week. So I’d be glad to get it if Ryan doesnt mind too much lol

2 Likes

Go for it, some people say mint choc is the best one! I know @Tim_Huel is a fan

@RyanT I quite liked it to start with but struggled to get through the bag. Now I just have a few grams of mint-choc flavour boost whenever I feel like it. Very occasionally that is.

That’s awesome, thank you! I’ve got vanilla at the moment (had my first one today and it’s not too bad). Would love to try another flavour :slight_smile:

To be honest, if you’re exploring after vanilla then my first recommendation would actually be mint choc anyway. Berry can be very hit and miss, and coffee is coffee, no surprises with that one in my experience. If you like coffee you should definitely give it a go. As for Original, people tend to go for either Original or Vanilla so if you like Vanilla just stick with it!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! I’ve heard berry is a bit divisive. Could always add some instant coffee to a vanilla one. I figure vanilla is just easy and you can add flavours. But I cant miss out on mint choc lol

And now they’ve launched Chocolate just in time for Easter :hatching_chick:

3 Likes

Hiya Chanel - it’s yours! Sorry for delay, I had a few days off.
Let me know when you are free to pick up or whatevs. Cheers!

I’m so so sorry, I didn’t see that you had replied! I’ll send you a private message.

Wicked! Save me from it :rofl: