More moreish than Pringles?

I can’t handle these. If I open a pack, I can’t stop until they’re all gone. Which is like 10 minutes. Forget Pringles. These are where its at.

Discuss.

On a side note, is @Ian42 really @Africorn?

Discuss.

Edit: If anybody changes my thread title I’m going to slap you about.

5 Likes

Only on Saturday nights

1 Like

mini cheddars…those guys are the elite!

Cheddars are nice, but they don’t have anything on tuc!

1 Like

I used to love Jaffa cakes

1 Like

Jaffa Cakes though :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Keep the Pringles away from me I love them and can’t stop eating them once I start. Had too many over Christmas and suffering for it . Detox on Huel coming up.

1 Like

Pringles for me are the worse, I essentially inhale them

4 Likes

For me it’s got to be Huel with caramel boost. :yum:

1 Like

I have/had a thing for Pringles too. Far too moreish. If I don’t buy them I’m fine :grin:

1 Like

I just got some caramel flavour boost. I tried a spoonful in UU today but it was a bit weak. Will try with Original tomorrow and put more caramel in :yum:

1 Like

@Coup and @Kym I used to love Tuc and Mini Cheds :yum: For the same reason as Pringles, I don’t buy them any more.

1 Like

Twiglet’s tho… I don’t buy them but if I spot them I pounce.

1 Like

I once had a thing for Wisper Gold chocolate bars. I ate a box of 48 in less than a weekend. I can’t face them now.

3 Likes

Do they still even make them? I don’t eat dairy based chocolate but not seen them around for a while.

1 Like

Amazon?

2 Likes

They stopped making them for awhile, then due to public demand they reintroduced them. But by that time it was too late for me, the damage was done. I can’t look at a whisper gold now without feeling sick. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Noooo I couldn’t

1 Like