New blender Bosch MSM67170

Ordered this as my old one began to make funny noises. Cant wait to be disappointed :slight_smile:

I did not choose for a nutribullit or such as i would need to wash the glass everyday. And i am used to blending it in the bottle itself.

Bosch MSM67170 blender

1 Like

I make two in my NutriBullet - one goes into a Huel shaker and the other is drunk out of the mixer. So only 2 to wash up. :wink:

2 Likes

Quick question about NutriBullet’s – they seem great in theory but a lot of reviews, even those people who like them a lot, say they are not built to last at all and prone to frequent breakage, overheating and leaks. I realise they are priced competitively so is this perceived lack of longevity a consequence of that?

1 Like

Meh, I’ve used both and would take my NutriNinja every time. Has lasted two years so far. Nutribullet lost its shine after a year.

2 Likes

Mines still working. Have recently replaced the unit with the blades. I’ve got the 600w model.

1 Like

Had my Nutribullet for four years and for most of that time it’s been used daily. No issues, still works perfectly. I also have the 600w model.

1 Like

I had a nutribulet blade that was leaking oil gunk then general consensus from nutribulet was that it had either been washed in the dishwasher or used with the jug over filled.

Got a new blade which has a subtly different design and haven’t had the same problem. However I find using the smaller cup jug things stupidly hard to get off of the blade base.

1 Like