New Hoisin ‘Duck’ Noodles have landed

The wait is over!

Our brand NEW Hoisin ‘Duck’ Noodles – Hot & Savoury Pots come packed with aromatic spices, and a sweet, rich hoisin sauce, for a lunchtime treat that’s big on flavour and nutrition.

Each Pot offers the ultimate convenience, with
:seedling: 22g of plant-based protein and
:green_heart: 26 essential vitamins and minerals
:duck: And of course, zero ducks! :x:

Get yours now on our UK & EU sites!

3 Likes

Can this be made available in the food bags rather than pots soon please.

3 Likes

Damn you!!! :wink:

Sadly not!

It’s all about balance and this specific flavour doesn’t really work in pouch form :heart:

Looking forward to trying!

No because = £$£

Awwwwyissss. Looking forward to trying this! Curious how well the flavour’s gonna be – will report back, though I’m sure it’s ducking fantastic given Huel’s twack record.

You mean you think they’ve quacked it?

2 Likes

The puns are life :joy:

1 Like

@Mark_Huel will there be singles to try?

1 Like

Hold your horses cowboy! Watch this space, we’ll be sure to keep you posted if this drops :heart:

2 Likes

Looks like I’m getting back on the Huel hype at the perfect time, just ordered some of these and the katsu ones. Very excited, I have high hopes after the carbonara and bolognese success!

Not sure if I will like this flavour so need the option of a single purchase :grin:

Tim confirmed on reddit that they were coming, they are just a bit delayed arriving to the warehouse.

Yes single pots would be good to try one first

I bring news.

WHAT THE DUCK!

SINGLE POTS FOR HOISIN DUCK ARE LIVE ON THE WEBSITE :duck:

1 Like

Waddle you do next, Mark?

1 Like

Not sure but it could be really Quacky! :joy:

As you can imagine…I am scraping the barrel for Duck puns now.

If it was “Peking” duck flavour you could go look round the corner for another pun.

2 Likes

Weird, i just ordered other products and couldnt see it as single. The other two were visible as single pots.

Guess i just missed out on trying it. :sweat_smile: