No shipping confirmations?

Sorry I missed this one last week. We’re having issues with pick up shops accepting RTD cases as they’re so heavy. That could be the issue, so perhaps try to have it delivered somewhere else (office maybe, sorry I don’t know if you even work in an office). Apologies for any delay to responding to you, sure the team are on it now.

It’s definitely an interesting option. I know plenty of places, like Amazon, offer multiple speeds of delivery, however I haven’t actually seen any ecomm businesses offering different couriers. Do you have any examples? Would like to check out what it looks like.

Consider though that currently by using DPD for the vast majority of orders we actually have much more clout than if we split our orders between couriers. Currently the cutoff time is around 9pm (i.e. if you order before 9pm then it will be delivered next day - T&Cs apply) I believe, however if we then halved the amount of parcels we sent with them I would imagine they’d be less likely to want to come and pickup so late.

Never say never, but just something to consider

3 Likes