Normal vs Gluten Free

As a long time vegan I have very little interest in flavour or taste and recently heard that huel was supposed to be quote good for you.

Is there’s any nutrional difference between the two?

1 Like

haha…

That’s a fantastic advert for vegan food…

2 Likes

But aside from that they are nutritionally identical apart from a minute amount of gluten in the “normal”.

I was thinking of going vegan as well until i saw this thread.

1 Like

I’ve been vegan for many years/decades - this thread nearly made me full on carnivore.

2 Likes

Well you shouldn’t go vegan unless you care about animals and realise that it’s immoral to eat or use them.

On topic: thanks!

1 Like

I’ve eaten the best food in my life as a vegan. To imply that vegan food is tasteless is just stupid because it’s so obviously not unless you are conforming to the stereotype and only eating salad.
Your tastebuds change when you go vegan and you start to appreciate food a lot more.

If you live in the UK, head to Iceland and try the new No Bull Vegan Burger. If you’re in the States, check out the Impossible burger. If you’re in Manchester, check out V-Rev’s Diner. If you’re in London, check out Temple of Seitan. If you’re in Plymouth, check out Samphire Brasserie. There’s plenty of incredible vegan food on offer.

But @Phoenixlight is right. Plant based =/= Vegan. If you’re vegan, it’s for environmental or ethical reasons because being vegan includes the exclusion of leather, wool, honey, beeswax, animal testing etc.

2 Likes