Ok.. 😆 What about Flatulance?

My room appears to have adopted a permanent odour.

1 Like

None here. Infact less as I’m off the protein powder. Maybe try mixing with something else and see how you get on.

Hi, i have found a level to slightly heaped teaspoon of Turmeric mixed in stops any need for wind-breakers on the beach…

1 Like

That’s interesting. Does anyone know why this might be?

I think it has been under study for some time for helping numerous health conditions. I had particularly bad air release for quite some years, so tested through many things to see what alleviated it. Turmeric and Shungite/Carbon 60 sorted it. I think they work by taking out the bacteria that are not meant for us, mainly the non oxygen utilizing/based atoms, though i dont know the chemical process’s involved that do the job. Half a measuring cup of Huel+teaspoon of Turmeric in 200ml of water morning and evening if effect of the gut re-balancing is extreme.

1 Like

That all sounds wonderful and will probably satisfy most , but for the rest of us who are still suffering after months of consuming Huel is their actually any scientific proof to this statement (i.e. not something you Googled)?

Absolutely fed up with this now, it’s disgusting.

1 Like

@Notimpressedsofar may I ask what percentage of your diet is Huel? Also have you gone through a process of excluding (for a couple of week) each of the foods you eat regularly to try and identify which specific food is causing the problem?

Yes there is lot of research on the microbiome and how it effected by your diet.

I have the same problem. After a month of using Huel once a day, I’m in the process of stopping since it makes any kind of social life (or maybe just life itself) impossible. Taking enzymes as supplements helped a bit but not that much. I now try other powders that do not have pea protein and my guts are just fine.

Could pea protein powder be the problem ?

2 Likes

Interested to know as well…!

I now have no doubt it is, for me at least. I tried other brand that use soy or rice protein instead of pea and everything is fine. That sucks beacause pea protein is supposed to have a better nutritional profile but well, my body has decided :mask:

1 Like