OMG... I'm in heaven

I’ve never had a 3-scoop shake, but I expect I could do 20g/20g/20g. I have all three, so I could in theory :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Give it a go. Everyone should try a 3 some at least once in their lives

1 Like

Ha ha. I just corrected it because I only have 60g per shake. Otherwise I’d never lose any weight. I’ll try that for breakfast :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Personally it’s not the sweetness of the two vanilla flavours that makes the difference, there’s something in the new vanilla which absolutely causes my taste buds to commit suicide ^^’

2 Likes

I did. Too sweet for me.

1 Like

@Africorn well at least you tried it! What’s your usual mix then? I find a third u/u is quite a good ratio and not too sweet. Do you normally do 50% unsweetened?

Yes. 50/50 U/U with New Improved (but that’s only till the New Improved is finished because I’m going back to Original after that.)

1 Like

Hmmm I might try that this morning because I’ve decided to do a 2 scoop shake instead of 3 for breakfast.
Do you add any flavour boosters? Or have it straight as it is?

Mostly I have it as is. Occasionally I’ll add 10 drops of Uncle Roy’s Natural Flavour Essences (my favourites are Maple and Hazelnut, but there are all sorts including some savoury ones) - they are unsweetened.

3 Likes

I find the vanilla new & improved a bit sickly, but I threw in a frozen chopped banana today and nutribulleted it, that was a taste sensation for breakfast. Makes the Huel nice and cold too :+1:t2:

6 Likes