Progress in fat loss fitness program combined with Huel

Left week 0 - 73kg 16,5fat
Right week 4 70,5kg 15,5 fat

9 Likes

I really wish I had taken pics when I started !

But I didn’t think I would notice !
Some 2 1/2 stone later and regular gym visits … I feel much fitter, stronger and lighter …

BUT don’t have the pics to see the difference !!

3 Likes

Ah but you can see and feel the difference @Dln1965 , that’s what matters most. Well done you! :grin:

1 Like

Pictures are also great motivation to go on.

LOL so are my bathroom scales :grin:
Doing good @Huel

2 Likes

Yes well done @Dln1965 mate, your doing good, keep up the good work. I have also lost 2 stone and feel much better for it, good old Huel and the gym.

1 Like

Progression after two months of Fitness program. The progress has not been an straight line. In percentage I have lost fat and gained musscle. Coaching and callorie tracking and diet is the biggest challenge, I am using #huel to get all my nutrition in an convenient way. It’s scalable to low callorie budget.

3 Likes

Nice work keeping up consistency. Results are showing up

1 Like

Taking before pictures is akward but so motivational!

A good tip I have heard is. Before you go on the scale. Look in the mirror show some love to yourself. And then stand on the scale. It’s only a number :pray:

2 Likes

LOL @Huel Puts me in mind of:

" The mirror crack’d from side to side;
‘The curse is come upon me,’ cried
The Lady of Shalott."

:grin:

3 Likes

Haha that’s a very vivid imagination :rofl:

O well what can I say, you can’t buy a unused mirror so it’s bount to have seen some more ugly than yourself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You make a very good point
D’you know I’ve never considered this before so thinking about it just blew my mind :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

What if the mirror had a protective coating on the glass which you then removed after getting it home?

Like a layer of cacao that you had to lick off :yum:

1 Like

Ah but what did it reflect before the coating went on??

1 Like

I lick you thinking, watch out for those edges they can be sharp. We don’t want you to hurt your stuff much in the process of unveiling the reflecting of you licking :rofl::tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, who said men who take gym selfies are shallow :rofl:

It was made in a dark room.

1 Like

Darkmirror?