Pumped to have joined the 5,000 club!

Amazing, thanks for making this editable @codefined! I submitted a pull request with some H&S additions and also an exclusion for leaflets.

Deployed :heart:

2 Likes

I wonder how many I am up to, I used to live off of practically nothing but huel in college 5 years ago. It was so convenient and I felt healthy and full of energy too.

1 Like

Do you still use Huel @Pokeystick or do you just mean you stopped using it as much?

1 Like

I do! I mostly use hot and savory now, and I sometimes get huel black. The H&S has been a game changer. I like all of the flavors I’ve tried so far, some have been acquired tastes. Can’t wait till my next order with the bolognaise comes in.

I thought I did not like the madras flavor so sent a few bags to Ukranian refugees, but I found a bag with one scoop left, on top of the fridge and suddenly, it was delicious… So I think I might have to give it another go.

1 Like

That’s amazing, how did you do that? Through some local scheme?

I really wanted to get in to H&S but after so long on sweet Huel I just couldn’t get my head around it enough to enjoy it, although my partner uses it most days. Luckily I’m pretty used to powder across regular meal points now anyway.

1 Like

I think it was some kind of crowdgiving program, my mum mentioned it and I thought it would be the perfect thing to send as its nutritionally complete, easy enough to prepare and lasts a long time.

I don’t really relate the H&S to the shakes, I kind of consider it more like a hot meal, It doesn’t taste “huely” to me, and during the times I live off nothing but huel its nice to have some real hot food rather than living off nothing but shakes until you forget what solid food tastes like :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nice job, I’ll look for a similar program here. It is nice to have something solid I’ll give you that and what usually happens is me just reverting to snacks so maybe it’s time to give H&S another try.

1 Like

Whats the 5000 club?

The explanation is in the first post

1 Like

It’s mentioned in the pictured letter @Huel4Bill - basically, those Hueligans who’ve purchased over 5,000 meals through any combination of Huel products.

Wow…that is so nice. Huel really is a good company. I image it will take me a few years to earn that. Was it automatic or did you have to apply for it.

It just happened automatically, I got an email asking me to complete a survey for t-shirt size and then a few weeks later it arrived in the mail. I cheekily asked for a tee for my partner (as without him I wouldn’t be at the 5k mark) and luckily @Julian said OK :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is the Huel website still compatible with your website? I have tried this twice now, once on Edge and once on FF. On Edge I just got an error in my developer console, and on FF the output from my network tab looks different to your instructions, and I don’t have an orders row with get as the method.

Hi @Coup,

It’s still working for me using Chrome. In Chrome I’m loading up the orders page and accessing the dev console with CTRL + SHIFT + I. Once there I’m going to the Network tab and filtering by ‘orders’. I then hit the refresh button and 2 entries are returned. On the larger of the 2 responses I’m right clicking and going to Copy > Copy response. I’m then just pasting that into codefined’s site.

I hope that helps but maybe there are others doing this in FF or Edge.

Amazing job!

Sum: 2597

I’m halfway there. Became a Hueligan August 11th 2020.

1 Like

That’s good going for a year and a half! Good luck @ZkilfinG :slight_smile:

Our cats were most appreciative of the delivery. They love that we order them so many boxes.

7 Likes

Haha, very sustainable of them! They obviously have taste.

@Tim_Huel where we at with having the meals counter added to the customer account page? I couldn’t get the method in this thread to work :frowning:

2 Likes