RtD OUT OF STOCK

Why are the best flavours of huel RtD always out of stock when I go to buy them? Ended up getting the hot and savoury bolognaise and the huel bar selection box along with a box of chocolate RtD to try last time instead of the RtD that I wanted I spent £80 and I didn’t like the huel hot and savoury or the huel bars so that was about £50 just wasted, huel needs to improve their logistics so that the stock people actually want is going to be available, 3 times I’ve went to order now over the past 2 and a half months and the flavours I’ve wanted have been out of stock sick of wasting my money trying your worst products those huel meal bars just taste like peas and have the worst texture and the hot and savoury is hit or miss and when you miss the flavour puts you off completely, going to give it a few days for the RtD to come back in stock and if it’s not then you’ve lost a customer there’s other companies who do similar RtD products for cheaper that I’d rather try than wasting so much money on something that I might not even like

Hey Marcus, I’m really sorry that you haven’t been able to try the flavours that you want to. It’s unlikely that the flavours you want will be back in stock online in a few days as I’ve mentioned here: Very little RTD in stock? - #12 by Dan_Huel

You can find a greater variety of RTD flavours in retail currently, we have a store locator which can help find the nearest retailer to you that stocks Huel.

1 Like

Huel have been having problems with RTD stock recently which they have mentioned on the forum but they do tend to come back in stock quite quickly if you keep an eye on it. Alternatively you can order single bottles which I’ve done recently or you can get single bottles from certain stores or online supermarkets which @Dan_Huel has mentioned so there are ways of getting around the stock issues! Hope this helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have seen more Huel RTD in supermarkets than online :rofl:

Any idea when we should expect more stock?

Crazy situation. Good job the bars are still going strong or they’d be no snack option.

1 Like

One of the reasons for these out of stock issues is the massive increase in demand, from you guys and from retailers too. As this range has increased in popularity we’re currently racing to keep up. It’s great that so many people want to get their hands on our RTDs, but not when it means our most loyal customers are impacted so we are sorry for any disappointment this has caused.

Ready-to-drink is a more technically difficult product to produce, label, and distribute so availability is affected on our product page but also with our bundles too. We know this can be frustrating but we ask that you please bear with us while we work on it, I can’t give you a date at the moment but we’re working as hard as we can.

The reason we have stock still for our retailers is due to them already having reserves of our RTD.

Our new manufacturing site is currently in progress, and will massively help us increase capacity and accelerate production of Ready-to-drink once it’s up and running early next year. As we continue to grow as a business, our production and operational capabilities will only get better and better.

1 Like

Apparently ASDA is flogging it off cheap at the moment

1 Like

In Germany almost all flavours have been out of stock for months now. Customers here should be used to that meanwhile. In the UK you’re still better off, as this seems to be the priority market for the company.