RTD unsweetened?

Just a quick question to Huel … are you considering doing an unsweetened version of the RTD product? I love my U/U Huel powder but would like to get some RTD to keep in the car in case I forget to make my lunch in the morning - I find all sweetners too sweet :persevere: x

1 Like

I do preparations the night before and put everything in the fridge :blush:
For exactly that reason :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re far too organised! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ve done that a couple of times but normally think I’ll have time in the morning to do it and so far I have always managed to make it in the morning … but I just know that one day I’ll have one of those days when I forget (I’m getting old nowadays and the ‘senior moments’ are creeping up on me :joy:) x

2 Likes

I’ve made that mistake often before, learned to prepare the night before :rofl:
Sucks to work without sufficient food for the day :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If I may I will use you as my spiritual mentor of evening Huel preparation :+1: x

3 Likes

Give it a shot, I’m terrible with mornings myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ll let you know how I get on :+1: x

2 Likes

That’s what vending machines are for

Not at our company :expressionless:

We have lots of exciting flavours of RTD in mind, but I don’t think Unflavoured is up there. I’ll certainly suggest it!

Unsweetened Tim not unflavoured :wink: x

1 Like

They would be one and the same. Adding flavour to Huel but no sweetener doesn’t work, the sweetener acts as a flavour enhancer.

A more neutral flavour would be my ideal. Similar to Saturo or Mana drink as a reference.

I’m not opposed to some sugar in it, coffee and caramel syrup with my u/u gets me going in the morning!