Some questions as someone new to Huel

Hi!

I’m new to Huel. Been on it a week as was looking for something healthy. I just have some questions if OK.

1. Is it too much iron? I have read the article, but to be honest, I don’t massively understand it! I’m not very knowledgeable on nutrients so my question is - is the amount of Huel too much and dangerous?

2. Can I take orilstat with this? I’m on it but not sure if it’s worth taking after Huel meals?

3. What type of flavour is strawberries and cream? Is it more like a synthetic sweet milkshake type taste?

4. Do I not need to eat fruit and veg with this? Does Huel have the health benefits in them covered?

5. Can I mix and match with black and white? I don’t really know which one I want, tbh. Whichever is the healthiest! So it’s fine to have say. black for breakfast and white for lunch or is it better to stick with one?

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

No.

Ask your doctor. Nobody became fat by eating only Huel. It depends if you eat only Huel or other foods as well.

No if you eat enough Huel, yes if you don’t eat enough Huel.

It’s just food. Eat what you fancy. Mix things up if you’re getting bored.

I recommend S&C. Sweet, fruity, creamy.
Excellent 50:50 with cold porridge ie overnight oats.

Hey there Paramorefan! I’ll assume that you actually are a Paramore fan :wink: Welcome to the family, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Seeing as your questions have already been answered, don’t hesitate to let us know if there’s anything else you’d like to know about as we’ll be more than happy to help.

I am indeed a Paramore fan!

Do you recommend black or white powder? Which is healthier?

Thanks to everyone for answering

They are both healthy.
For the average person white is probably the better option.

Both are nutritionally complete, however, Black Edition Powder contains more protein and fat per serving compared to v3.1 and does not contain oats. The powder edition you chose is down to you and your own preferences, and both are equally “healthy” (beneficial to your intake of essential nutrients) :slight_smile:

Whether black or standard edition are better for you depends on how much of your total nutrition consists of Huel shakes, whether you have something else and what. And of course also other individual factors.
It may be necessary to try both to determine which one works better for you.

1 Like