Soon to be 100% Huel for a month

Hi guys,

Thought I’d introduce myself before I get stuck in to the Forum. I’m Jon (or Oddjob lol). I purchased my first batch of Huel a few weeks ago and had around 50% of my daily intake from Vanilla Huel, the other 50% has been a mix of sources really, including some indulgent ones lol.

When my next shipment arrives I will be attempting to go 28 days on Huel alone. Will power will be my only issue, as I find the taste great, especially blended with a nutri bullet and chilled before I drink it.

I’ve just finished turning my garage into my new gym, so will be pretty much starting fresh with my training and diet, and hope I can use Huel to enhance my results and reach my goals.

I’m 5’6" and 17st dead, so I have a very long way to go. We have a trip to Orlando booked on March 25th next year though, and hope I’ll be a lot healthier, and certainly look a lot better by then.

I won’t go on too much, as I’ll post a proper write up when I start.

Hope to speak to you guys soon :slight_smile:

Jon

2 Likes

Hi oddjob! Thanks for the post! Great to hear you are about to get stuck into Huel and commence a journey to better health and well being. Do be sure to keep us updated.

First advice, don’t go 100% Huel, at least not right away. We recommend that when you start your Huel diet, you first try replacing 1 meal with Huel, and then after a while (approx. 5-7 days) you could progress to replacing 2 of your daily meals (and then 3, 4, etc. if you want to go 100% Huel). This will allow your body to slowly adjust to Huel.

It is possible that when you start Huel for the first time that you will experience flatulence and irregular bowel movements, tiredness and/or cravings, depending on how healthy your diet was before. However, this will settle down as your body adjusts.

Good luck to you and thank you for choosing Huel. Welcome to the family!

Thanks Tim, most days I have at least one Huel meal, generally for breakfast. I’m increasing this to two from tomorrow then from a week Friday will be hoping to go 100%.

Looking forward to trying it and seeing what results I get.

Thanks

Jon