New to Huel trying a 100% Huel Diet for 14 days

Hey everyone,

I’ve just received my first order of Huel I’m going to be trying a 14-day diet 100% Huel diet, if It goes well I’ll push it up to 3 months, wish me luck! I’ve been on cutting diets before and manage to reach my goals so I thought I’d give Huel a try, I train dancing pretty much every day and run 40 mins on the running machine so I’m interested to see how it effects my health as I eat bad normally a lot of junk food, pizzas, fries etc.

It’s nice to see an active community on here.

2 Likes

Hey RichardChaos,
Are you planning to dive straight into Huel?? Please keep us all posted on how it goes. I’m not brave enough to go 100% Huel but love hearing about it.
Gem

Yeah I’m diving straight in, I feel pretty good and level energy levels compaired to junk food which have spikes, I haven’t felt hungry at all even though I’m only eatting 1200 calories to cut down weight ready for competition, I’ll keep this up to date once a week.
Rich

3 Likes

Where is the update?

Judging by the date he could have been a victim of a batch that was a tad on the thick side. Most should have recovered, but the 100%ers… They say it may have solidified over twenty four hours. How the funeral operatives coped? I cannot imagine.

OMG I HOPE HIS FAMILY IS OK. Was it V2.2?!? I heard they contain bath salts

I’m sure his Huel was wholesome. Directions are there for a reason. Anyone who jumps into 100% Huel & reads this forum must know the digestive risks. Some people just like to live life on the edge I guess :wink: