Spreading the love

Hello fellow Huelers!

As some of you may know, I won 8 bags of Huel a few months ago. I sold or gave some to my friends and colleagues and the effects are amazing. For example:

1. Gave one bag to a colleague who was using Vitalinea powders (yuck!). She loved it. Her husband who is on the road a lot now always has a bag with him in the car. Their children are trying to surreptitiously steal Huel for breakfast and want to take it with them to school for lunch.

2. Sold one bag to a friend. He drinks it at work. Three of his colleagues and his boss have now also replaced their lunch with Huel.

So, if you want to convince other people to try Huel, make it easy for them! I provided people with the bags for free or at a reduced cost and without having to go through the hassle of ordering online and now they’re hooked.

All in all, I think there are a at least 15 people now who have ordered their own Huel as a result of me spreading the love and the ripple effect is still going strong. So I’d say that was a successful promo action, congratulations to the Huel team!

7 Likes

Nice tactic. Try before you buy.

1 Like