Starting to eat breakfast and ditch the meal deal

I have huel religiously. Only on Sundays and during songs of praise.

6 Likes

I was reading this thread and smiling at how similar out situation with Huel has been @Woolnut
I too started the year with Huel and paying for a gym membership I should be using more than I currently am! Huel Monday - Thursday as Friday is saved for Greggs! I typically fast from 8:30pm to 1:30pm so no breakfast huel for me but I currently do 3 scoops and 500ml of water mixed 30mins before ā€˜break fastā€™ time. Yesterday I used my first flavour packet of caramel and it was delightful. Last weekend I got myself some almond milk, 2 scoop of cadburys instant chocolate powder and 3 scoops of vanilla. It tasted so great and kept me satiated throughout most of the afternoon. Iā€™ve been inspired to try prepping my shakes the night before from the thread and chucking in some fruit, Canā€™t wait to see how that turns out. Happy to hear about the progress, I have found it is slow but Itā€™s incredibly easy so far!

Keep it up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Liam. Good to hear you are enjoying Huel. Did you really put 2 Huel sized scoops of Cadburyā€™s chocolate into your vanilla shake? Wow! You must be a real chocoholic :open_mouth::laughing:

2 Likes

Ooo no no no my mistake, 2 tea spoons :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOL thought as much :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™m willing to bet you have never sat through an episode of songs of praise in your life, even as a child at your grandparentā€™s house.

1 Like

Funnily enough I went to a church wedding a couple weeks ago, and the vicar was a biker; huge beard and pony tail. Used to be a milkman but then found God. Quite a nice bloke and a very funny sermon too.

There is no punchline to this, itā€™s a true story.

2 Likes

A story like that is itā€™s own punchline :joy: A biker milkman that found God could only happen in your neck of the woods. Which reminds me, who here loves Fleabag?

1 Like

I do. Although i preferred the first series and the ending was a little disapppointing. Phoebe Waller-Bridge (fleabag) also wrote Killing Eve which is quite good.

1 Like

I thought the ending was a punch in the guts. I really thought they were gonna end up together, basically because he was the only person who was aware of her ā€œasidesā€ to the audience. I was wrong. And a bit gutted, which is weird because Iā€™m not a fan of the conventional happy ending.

1 Like

Yeah, I never understood how he was the only person that could see through the fourth wall; I was hoping that would have been clarified, and was hoping it would become apparent in the final few scenes. Iā€™m not fussed about the lack of a happy ending, I go to the Thai massage parlour for that.

4 Likes