Stomach cramping after two weeks

So today is my first day after the bank holiday weekend and four days off Huel. I have stopped my creatine cycle all together I’ve just drank a 3 scoop shake. Ive drank 1.5 litres of water since 7am. Ill report back.

No stomach cramping yesterday, seems water intake is key for me personally. Gonna try 1 litre today.

Slight uncomfortable stomach cramping after 1 litre of water ingested. Back to 1.5 litres tomorrow. I’ll report back

As I’m writing this stomach cramps have become worse. Going to try two scoops tomorrow and add a banana and drink 1 litre of water beforehand. I believe the problem is due to the flax seed content.

Thanks for keeping us updated Chris, hopefully you crack it.

Decided to try my Huel for Dinner instead of breakfast today. Maybe because of me taking it on an empty stomach is to do with my current issue. I’ll report back.

Took 2 scoops of Huel with a blended banana at dinner time today and no issues with cramping. If I experience any further problems I’ll report back.

2 Likes

Same again today, 2 scoops of Huel with a banana at noon. Experienced slight stomach cramps 10 mins later. Decided to come off Huel all together.